Chesterfield Production Times
The global outbreak of the Coronavirus has also impacted Chesterfield's production times and therefore its delivery times.
The delay in production has been caused by one of the following points or a combination of them:
International trade has stagnated due to a shortage of containers and ships.
As a result, there are delays in the supply of raw materials, products and semi-manufactured goods.
Transportation from the United Kingdom is still experiencing significant delays due to Brexit and the new customs control measures for imports and exports.
Production time for our artisanal, handmade Chesterfield furniture varies between 2 and 20 weeks until delivery to our distribution centre. This production time also depends on the type and materials required to make the Chesterfield furniture.
- Production time 2 to 4 weeks: Brighton Basic Collection
- Production time 6 to 10 weeks: Brighton Classic Collection 1, 2 and 3-seater in leather
- Production time 12 to 16 weeks: Brighton Classic Collection 4, 5 and 6-seater in leather
- Production time 12 to 16 weeks: Brighton Classic Collection 1, 2 and 3-seater in fabric
- Production time 14 to 18 weeks: Brighton Classic Collection Vintage 1, 2 ,3, 4, 5 and 6-seater
- Production time 12 to 16 weeks: Brighton Royal Collection
- Production time 16 to 20 weeks: All custom-made products in leather, fabric and vintage
If you have a custom-made piece of furniture, the production time may increase further.
The expected delivery week is stated in the order confirmation sent to you. After receiving and checking your order in our distribution centre, the planning department will agree a final delivery date with you.
Delivery Inquiry Form